Wishing you and your family a wonderful, peaceful, and harmonious Ramadan Season! O Allah, Owner of Majesty and Honor, grant us the ability to fast, pray, submit to your will, and do all that pleases you in this month of faith and beyond.
RAMADAN: PLANNING, PREPARING, AND PROMISING “Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur’an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if anyone is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you, and perchance ye shall be grateful” Surah Al #Baqarah Q2:185
FASTING: ABSTAINING, SELF-RESTRAINING..
“O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,- (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew” Q2:183-184
15 DO’s and DON’TS OF RAMADAN FASTING
1. All male and female adults who have undergone puberty must take part in fasting.
2. Fasting runs each day between a pre-dawn meal (known as suhoor) and a meal after sunset (iftar).
3. Anyone who is ill (the elderly and chronically ill including diabetics as well as severely mentally ill individuals) or travelling during Ramadan is exempted from fasting. However, those who don’t take part in the fasting must make up the days of fasting later.
4. Women who are pregnant, menstruating or breastfeeding don’t have to fast. If you begin your period during Ramadan fasting, the fast is broken and you must make up for it later.
5. When someone cannot fast in Ramadan and can’t make up the lost days afterwards (due to #3 and #4), then they should pay for someone else to be fed. This is known as #FIDYAH (MakeitUp).
6. To atone for the missed/intentionally broken fast without a genuine reason, such people must fast continuously for 60 days. However, if they are unable to do that, then they have to feed 60 poor people. This is known as #KAFFARAH (atonement).
7. Your fasting is still valid if it’s unintentionally broken when you eats or drinks in a moment of forgetfulness, or if you are forced to do so.
8. In contrast, your fast is broken if you make yourself vomit deliberately, otherwise not if it’s done suddenly or involuntarily.
9. You can brush your teeth and rinse your mouth but it’s not permitted to swallow any water, or you would invalidate your fast.
10. It’s also fine to swim, bathe or shower as long as you don’t swallow any water.
11. Medical Reason: If you need injections for a medical reason, it’s perfectly acceptable to continue these and your fast remains valid.
12. Eyeliner and eye drops are permitted. Use drops before and after your fasting and carefully apply them to prevent the fluid from draining down into your throat.
13. If you have sex during the fast, then you have broken the fast and must perform kaffarah (see #6).
14. Cleaningness & Purification: You must not be in a state of janaba. You must wash after sex, menstruation, or ejaculation so that you can become ritually pure and take part in Ramadan fasting and prayers the following day. That is, you must undertake the full-body cleansing ritual. This is known as #GHUSL.
15. #Puberty: Children who have not undergone puberty are exempt from fasting. However, some of them may fast for a few hours in some days to get them prepared for Ramadan at adulthood.
May God Almighty continue to preserve and strengthen us all beyond the month of RAMADAN
Given the endemic state of the COVID-19, we need to be more prayerful and wait patiently for our Heavenly Father to forgive, respond, accept, and answer our prayers.
“Show us the straight way” Surah Al-Faatiah Q1:6
“O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me (us)…” Psalms 43:3
May these verses apply to us all. God Almighty will continue to guide us and our generations.
“For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations” Psalms 100:5
Coincidence or Connection? Some thoughts for our self-reflection
*Key Lesson 1* : Regularly & Timely performing your salats (prayers) is crucial to your health. COVID-19 is not a hoax/paranoid. COVID-19 is REAL. Here’s a saying “Eni tokan Lomo” meaning “those affected know”. It’s only that businesses are increasingly been generated from it. Consequently, COVID-19 becomes opportunity for some business gurus worldwide.
*Key Lesson 2*: “And it repented the Lord that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord”
*Genesis 6:6-8* Bible See also: *Q9: At-Taubah* Quran
*Key Lesson 3*: The only reason God created us is to worship and serve Him. But we are all caught up in the pursuit of dunya (worldly things). While there are many things that we can do, now, *what can you do* ?
*Key Lesson 4*: Don’t feel betrayed when disappointed by your fellow human being because humans failed their Maker/Creator (read further in the verses quoted above).
*Key Lesson 5*: Are we really? Are we actually worshipping/serving Him? Physically, it’s not just by our appearances. Our intention alone is an act of Ibadah (worship).
With the Glorious Power and Majestic Words of the Almighty, may we all find favour with God. Aameen
“Indeed what is to come (Hereafter) will be *better for you than what has gone* by” Surah Ad-Dhuhaa Q93:4 Quran
“And the angel came in unto her (Mary/Maryam), and said, Hail, thou that art *highly favoured* , the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women” Luke 1:28 Bible
“So, verily, with every difficulty, *there is relief*” Surah Ash-Sharh Q94:5-6 Quran
“Then the king called to Ziba, Saul’s servant, and said unto him, I have given unto thy master’s son *all that pertained to* Saul and to all his house” 2 Samuel 9:9 Bible
May these verses apply to all your efforts in life! May you be granted all your entitlements. The angels will congregate to favour you and secure your place.
DUA for Protection from illness/Diseases/Corona
Morning and evening dua’s (Adhkar Prayers- Glorification & Supplication) such as Surah Al-Ikhlaas 3 (Q112), Surah Al-Falaq 3 (Q113), Surah An-Naas 3 (Q114), Ayat Al-Kursi 1, and 7x Asbiya Allahu Laila Ilahu Alaeyi Tawakaltu Wahuwa Robili Azim, et.c.
Daily Recitation: of Surah Al-Mulk (Q67) and Surah As-Sajda (Q32) between Magrib and Ishai Prayers.
Fridays Recitation: of Surah Al-Kahf (Q18) and Ya-Seen (Q36)
Weekly Fasting on Mondays & Thursdays
May God Amighty transform our pains to gains, problems to pleasures, discomfort to comfort, dreams to realities, disability to ability, adversity to opportunity, shame to fame…Dr. Kafayat Kehinde Lamidi a.k.a E.A.S.E
“But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear Him, and His righteousness unto children’s children” Psalms 100:17
Please, continue to stay safe and maintain distance!
Since COVID-19 is Real, let’s face the REALITY-
Seeking for forgiveness and the Lord’s favours.
Abstaining from altrusities.
Desisting from sinful acts.
Occupying our hearts with the Fear of ALLAH (TAQWAH).
Oh our Lord! our request is that of one in dire need and we humble ourselves before You as sinners. We call on You in our state of distress, have compassion on us, You are the best to request from and the best to grant.
*Lessons*: “And the people of Noah,- when they rejected the messengers, We drowned them, and We made them as a Sign for mankind; and We have prepared for (all) wrong-doers a grievous Penalty;-” Al-Furqaan Q25:37
Say (to the Rejecters): “My Lord is not uneasy because of you if ye call not on Him: But ye have indeed rejected (Him), and soon will come the inevitable (punishment)!”Al-Furqaan Q25:77
He is All-Knowing.
We are in a mysterious world (ile aye agbara- Yoruba) and to Him alone we turn to and call upon for help. Please, share with your other contacts and networks. Remember two angels are watching and writing down your deeds. “Behold, two (guardian angels) appointed to learn (his doings) learn (and noted them), one sitting on the right and one on the left. Not a word does he utter but there is a sentinel by him, ready (to note it)”. Surah #Qaaf Q56:17-18.
May God Almighty reward you abundantly .
#Battle or Barriers? How will you break those barriers that people have created on your path?
“He said: “(The power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than tribute): Help me therefore with strength (and labour): I will erect a strong barrier between you and them:” Surah #Kahf Q18:95
“Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel” Psalms 2:9″
Opa irin ni iwo yiofi fowon tutu, iwo yiosi wo won womwom bi oun eno amo” (Yoruba).
For the power conferred on angel Mikal (Michael – Bible) as the leader of the army of God (Balogun – Yoruba) against the forces of evil, you will suppress them, overcome their plots, and win the battle. Aameen
“Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt” Psalms 70:2
“Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame!” Surah Al #Masad Q111:3
40 ROBANNA: FROM THE GLORIOUS QUR’AN
🌿There’s always HOPE for those who pray. And there’s always a way for those who try. May God answer and accept our #prayers 🤲
1. Rabbanaa taqabbal minnaa innaka Antas Samee’ul Aleem Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing [2:127] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺗَﻘَﺒَّﻞْ ﻣِﻨَّﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺃَﻧْﺖَ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤِﻴﻊُ ﺍﻟﻌَﻠِﻴﻢُ
2. Rabbanaa waj’alnaa muslimaini laka wa min zurriyyatinaaa ummatam muslimatal laka wa arinaa manaasikanaa wa tub ‘alainaa innaka antat Tawwaabur Raheem. Our Lord! Make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful [2:128]. ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺍﺟْﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻣُﺴْﻠِﻤَﻴْﻦِ ﻟَﻚَ ﻭَﻣِﻦ ﺫُﺭِّﻳَّﺘِﻨَﺎ ﺃُﻣَّﺔً ﻣُّﺴْﻠِﻤَﺔً ﻟَّﻚَ ﻭَﺃَﺭِﻧَﺎ ﻣَﻨَﺎﺳِﻜَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺗُﺐْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻨَﺂ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺍﻟﺘَّﻮَّﺍﺏُ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣِﻴﻢُ
3. Rabbanaaa aatina fid dunyaa hasanatanw wa fil aakhirati hasanatanw wa qinaa azaaban Naar Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire [2:201] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺁﺗِﻨَﺎ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﺪُّﻧْﻴَﺎ ﺣَﺴَﻨَﺔً ﻭَﻓِﻲ ﺍﻵﺧِﺮَﺓِ ﺣَﺴَﻨَﺔً ﻭَﻗِﻨَﺎ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺏَ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ
4. Rabbanaaa afrigh ‘alainaa sabranw wa sabbit aqdaamanaa wansurnaa ‘alal qawmil kaafireen Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance, make our foothold sure, and give us help against the disbelieving folk [2:250] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻓْﺮِﻍْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻨَﺎ ﺻَﺒْﺮﺍً ﻭَﺛَﺒِّﺖْ ﺃَﻗْﺪَﺍﻣَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺍﻧﺼُﺮْﻧَﺎ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟﻜَﺎﻓِﺮِﻳﻦَ
5. Rabbanaa laa tu’aakhiznaaa in naseenaaa aw akhtaanaa Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error [2:286] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻻَ ﺗُﺆَﺍﺧِﺬْﻧَﺎ ﺇِﻥ ﻧَّﺴِﻴﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻭْ ﺃَﺧْﻄَﺄْﻧَﺎ
6. Rabbanaa wa laa tahmil-‘alainaaa isran kamaa hamaltahoo ‘alal-lazeena min qablinaa Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us [2:286] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻻَ ﺗَﺤْﻤِﻞْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻨَﺎ ﺇِﺻْﺮًﺍ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﺣَﻤَﻠْﺘَﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻣِﻦ ﻗَﺒْﻠِﻨَﺎ
7. Rabbanaa wa laa tuhammilnaa maa laa taaqata lanaa bih; wa’fu ‘annaa waghfir lanaa warhamnaa; Anta mawlaanaa fansurnaa ‘alal qawmil kaafireen Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith [2:286] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻻَ ﺗُﺤَﻤِّﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻣَﺎ ﻻَ ﻃَﺎﻗَﺔَ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﺑِﻪِ ﻭَﺍﻋْﻒُ ﻋَﻨَّﺎ ﻭَﺍﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺍﺭْﺣَﻤْﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻧﺖَ ﻣَﻮْﻻَﻧَﺎ ﻓَﺎﻧﺼُﺮْﻧَﺎ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟْﻜَﺎﻓِﺮِﻳﻦَ
8. Rabbanaa laa tuzigh quloobanaa ba’da iz hadaitanaa wa hab lanaa mil ladunka rahmah; innaka antal Wahhaab Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure [3:8] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻻَ ﺗُﺰِﻍْ ﻗُﻠُﻮﺑَﻨَﺎ ﺑَﻌْﺪَ ﺇِﺫْ ﻫَﺪَﻳْﺘَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻫَﺐْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻣِﻦ ﻟَّﺪُﻧﻚَ ﺭَﺣْﻤَﺔً ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺍﻟْﻮَﻫَّﺎﺏُ
9. Rabbana innaka jami’unnasi li- Yawmil la raiba fi innallaha la yukhliful mi’aad Our Lord! Thou art He that will gather mankind Together against a day about which there is no doubt; for Allah never fails in His promise. [3:9] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺟَﺎﻣِﻊُ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱِ ﻟِﻴَﻮْﻡٍ ﻻَّ ﺭَﻳْﺐَ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪَ ﻻَ ﻳُﺨْﻠِﻒُ ﺍﻟْﻤِﻴﻌَﺎﺩَ
10. Rabbanaaa innanaaa aamannaa faghfir lanaa zunoobanaa wa qinaa ‘azaaban Naar Our Lord! We have indeed believed: forgive us, then, our sins, and save us from the agony of the Fire [3:16] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻨَﺎ ﺁﻣَﻨَّﺎ ﻓَﺎﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﺫُﻧُﻮﺑَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻗِﻨَﺎ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺏَ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ
11. Rabbanaaa aamannaa bimaaa anzalta wattaba’nar Rasoola faktubnaa ma’ash shaahideen Our Lord! We believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger. Then write us down among those who bear witness [3:53] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎٓ ﺀَﺍﻣَﻨَّﺎ ﺑِﻤَﺎٓ ﺃَﻧﺰَﻟْﺖَ ﻭَﭐﺗَّﺒَﻌْﻨَﺎ ﭐﻟﺮَّﺳُﻮﻝَ ﻓَﭑﻛْﺘُﺒْﻨَﺎ ﻣَﻊَ ﭐﻟﺸَّٰﻬِﺪِﻳﻦَ
12. Rabbanagh fir lanaa zunoobanaa wa israafanaa feee amirnaa wa sabbit aqdaamanaa wansurnaa ‘alal qawmil kaafireen Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith [3:147] ﺭﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺍﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﺫُﻧُﻮﺑَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺇِﺳْﺮَﺍﻓَﻨَﺎ ﻓِﻲ ﺃَﻣْﺮِﻧَﺎ ﻭَﺛَﺒِّﺖْ ﺃَﻗْﺪَﺍﻣَﻨَﺎ ﻭﺍﻧﺼُﺮْﻧَﺎ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟْﻜَﺎﻓِﺮِﻳﻦَِ
13. Rabbanaa maa khalaqta haaza baatilan Subhaanaka faqinaa ‘azaaban Naar Our Lord! Not for naught Hast Thou created (all) this! Glory to Thee! Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire [3:191] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻣَﺎ ﺧَﻠَﻘْﺖَ ﻫَﺬﺍ ﺑَﺎﻃِﻼً ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻧَﻚَ ﻓَﻘِﻨَﺎ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺏَ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ
14. Rabbanaaa innaka man tudkhilin Naara faqad akhzai tahoo wa maa lizzaalimeena min ansaar Our Lord! Any whom Thou dost admit to the Fire, Truly Thou coverest with shame, and never will wrong-doers Find any helpers! [3:192] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﻣَﻦ ﺗُﺪْﺧِﻞِ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺭَ ﻓَﻘَﺪْ ﺃَﺧْﺰَﻳْﺘَﻪُ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻟِﻠﻈَّﺎﻟِﻤِﻴﻦَ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃَﻧﺼَﺎﺭٍ
15. Rabbanaaa innanaa sami’naa munaadiyai yunaadee lil eemaani an aaminoo bi Rabbikum fa aamannaa Our Lord! We have heard the call of one calling (Us) to Faith, ‘Believe ye in the Lord,’ and we have believed [3:193] ﺭَّﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻨَﺎ ﺳَﻤِﻌْﻨَﺎ ﻣُﻨَﺎﺩِﻳًﺎ ﻳُﻨَﺎﺩِﻱ ﻟِﻺِﻳﻤَﺎﻥِ ﺃَﻥْ ﺁﻣِﻨُﻮﺍْ ﺑِﺮَﺑِّﻜُﻢْ ﻓَﺂﻣَﻨَّﺎ
16. Rabbanaa faghfir lanaa zunoobanaa wa kaffir ‘annaa saiyi aatina wa tawaffanaa ma’al abraar Our Lord! Forgive us our sins, blot out from us our iniquities, and take to Thyself our souls in the company of the righteous [3:193] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻓَﺎﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﺫُﻧُﻮﺑَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻛَﻔِّﺮْ ﻋَﻨَّﺎ ﺳَﻴِّﺌَﺎﺗِﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺗَﻮَﻓَّﻨَﺎ ﻣَﻊَ ﺍﻷﺑْﺮَﺍﺭِ
17. Rabbana wa ‘atina ma wa’adtana ‘ala rusulika wa la tukhzina yawmal- Qiyamah innaka la tukhliful mi’aad Our Lord! Grant us what Thou didst promise unto us through Thine apostles, and save us from shame on the Day of Judgment: For Thou never breakest Thy promise [3:194] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺁﺗِﻨَﺎ ﻣَﺎ ﻭَﻋَﺪﺗَّﻨَﺎ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺭُﺳُﻠِﻚَ ﻭَﻻَ ﺗُﺨْﺰِﻧَﺎ ﻳَﻮْﻡَ ﺍﻟْﻘِﻴَﺎﻣَﺔِ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﻻَ ﺗُﺨْﻠِﻒُ ﺍﻟْﻤِﻴﻌَﺎﺩ
18. Rabbana aamana faktubna ma’ ash-shahideen Our Lord! We believe; write us down among the witnesses [5:83] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺁﻣَﻨَّﺎ ﻓَﺎﻛْﺘُﺒْﻨَﺎ ﻣَﻊَ ﺍﻟﺸَّﺎﻫِﺪِﻳﻦَ
19. Rabbana anzil ‘alaina ma’idatam minas-Samai takunu lana ‘idal li- awwa-lina wa aakhirna wa ayatam- minka war-zuqna wa anta Khayrul- Raziqeen O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us – for the first and the last of us – a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs) [5:114] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻧﺰِﻝْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻨَﺎ ﻣَﺂﺋِﺪَﺓً ﻣِّﻦَ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤَﺎﺀ ﺗَﻜُﻮﻥُ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻋِﻴﺪﺍً ﻟِّﺄَﻭَّﻟِﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺁﺧِﺮِﻧَﺎ ﻭَﺁﻳَﺔً ﻣِّﻨﻚَ ﻭَﺍﺭْﺯُﻗْﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺧَﻴْﺮُ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺍﺯِﻗِﻴﻦَ
20. Rabbana zalamna anfusina wa il lam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lanakoonanna minal khaasireen Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost [7:23] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻇَﻠَﻤْﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻧﻔُﺴَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺇِﻥ ﻟَّﻢْ ﺗَﻐْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺗَﺮْﺣَﻤْﻨَﺎ ﻟَﻨَﻜُﻮﻧَﻦَّ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﺨَﺎﺳِﺮِﻳﻦَ
21. Rabbana la taj’alna ma’al qawwmi-dhalimeen Our Lord! Send us not to the company of the wrong-doers [7:47] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻻَ ﺗَﺠْﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻣَﻊَ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟﻈَّﺎﻟِﻤِﻴﻦَ
22. Rabbanaf-tah bainana wa baina qawmina bil haqqi wa anta Khairul Fatiheen Our Lord! Decide Thou between us and our people in truth, for Thou art the best to decide [7:89] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺍﻓْﺘَﺢْ ﺑَﻴْﻨَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺑَﻴْﻦَ ﻗَﻮْﻣِﻨَﺎ ﺑِﺎﻟْﺤَﻖِّ ﻭَﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺧَﻴْﺮُ ﺍﻟْﻔَﺎﺗِﺤِﻴﻦَ
23. Rabbana afrigh ‘alaina sabraw wa tawaffana Muslimeen Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and take our souls unto thee as Muslims (who bow to thy will) [7:126] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻓْﺮِﻍْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻨَﺎ ﺻَﺒْﺮًﺍ ﻭَﺗَﻮَﻓَّﻨَﺎ ﻣُﺴْﻠِﻤِﻴﻦَ
24. Rabbana la taj’alna fitnatal lil- qawmidh-Dhalimeen wa najjina bi- Rahmatika minal qawmil kafireen Our Lord! Make us not a trial for those who practise oppression; And deliver us by Thy Mercy from those who reject (Thee) [10:85-86] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻻَ ﺗَﺠْﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻓِﺘْﻨَﺔً ﻟِّﻠْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟﻈَّﺎﻟِﻤِﻴﻦَ ; ﻭَﻧَﺠِّﻨَﺎ ﺑِﺮَﺣْﻤَﺘِﻚَ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟْﻜَﺎﻓِﺮِﻳﻦَ
25. Rabbanaaa innaka ta’lamu maa nukhfee wa maa nu’lin; wa maa yakhfaa ‘alal laahi min shai’in fil ardi wa laa fis samaaa’ O our Lord! Truly Thou dost know what we conceal and what we reveal: for nothing whatever is hidden from Allah, whether on earth or in heaven [14:38] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺗَﻌْﻠَﻢُ ﻣَﺎ ﻧُﺨْﻔِﻲ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻧُﻌْﻠِﻦُ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻳَﺨْﻔَﻰ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻣِﻦ ﺷَﻲْﺀٍ ﻓَﻲ ﺍﻷَﺭْﺽِ ﻭَﻻَ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤَﺎﺀ
26. Rabbij ‘alnee muqeemas Salaati wa min zurriyyatee Rabbanaa wa taqabbal du’aaa’ O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer [14:40] ﺭَﺏِّ ﺍﺟْﻌَﻠْﻨِﻲ ﻣُﻘِﻴﻢَ ﺍﻟﺼَّﻠَﺎﺓِ ﻭَﻣِﻦْ ﺫُﺭِّﻳَّﺘِﻲ ۚ ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺗَﻘَﺒَّﻞْ ﺩُﻋَﺎﺀِ
27. Rabbanagh fir lee wa liwaalidaiya wa lilmu’mineena Yawma yaqoomul hisaab O our Lord! Cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness – me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established! [14:41] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺍﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟِﻲ ﻭَﻟِﻮَﺍﻟِﺪَﻱَّ ﻭَﻟِﻠْﻤُﺆْﻣِﻨِﻴﻦَ ﻳَﻮْﻡَ ﻳَﻘُﻮﻡُ ﺍﻟْﺤِﺴَﺎﺏُ
28. Rabbana ‘atina mil-ladunka Rahmataw wa haiyi lana min amrina rashada Our Lord! Bestow on us Mercy from Thyself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way! [18:10] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺁﺗِﻨَﺎ ﻣِﻦ ﻟَّﺪُﻧﻚَ ﺭَﺣْﻤَﺔً ﻭَﻫَﻴِّﺊْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃَﻣْﺮِﻧَﺎ ﺭَﺷَﺪًﺍ
29. Rabbana innana nakhafu ai-yafruta ‘alaina aw any-yatgha Our Lord! We fear lest he hasten with insolence against us, or lest he transgress all bounds [20: 45] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻨَﺎ ﻧَﺨَﺎﻑُ ﺃَﻥ ﻳَﻔْﺮُﻁَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻭْ ﺃَﻥ ﻳَﻄْﻐَﻰ
30. Rabbana amanna faghfir lana warhamna wa anta khairur Rahimiin Our Lord! We believe; then do Thou forgive us, and have mercy upon us: For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy [23: 109] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺁﻣَﻨَّﺎ ﻓَﺎﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺍﺭْﺣَﻤْﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺧَﻴْﺮُ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺍﺣِﻤِﻴﻦَ
31. Rabbanas-rif ‘anna ‘adhaba jahannama inna ‘adhabaha kana gharama innaha sa’at musta-qarranw wa muqama Our Lord! Avert from us the Wrath of Hell, for its Wrath is indeed an affliction grievous,- Evil indeed is it as an abode, and as a place to rest in [25: 65-66] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺍﺻْﺮِﻑْ ﻋَﻨَّﺎ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺏَ ﺟَﻬَﻨَّﻢَ ﺇِﻥَّ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺑَﻬَﺎ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﻏَﺮَﺍﻣًﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻬَﺎ ﺳَﺎﺀﺕْ ﻣُﺴْﺘَﻘَﺮًّﺍ ﻭَﻣُﻘَﺎﻣًﺎ
32. Rabbana Hablana min azwaajina wadhurriy-yatina, qurrata ‘ayioni wa- jalna lil-muttaqeena Imaama O my Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous [25:74] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻫَﺐْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃَﺯْﻭَﺍﺟِﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺫُﺭِّﻳَّﺎﺗِﻨَﺎ ﻗُﺮَّﺓَ ﺃَﻋْﻴُﻦٍ ﻭَﺍﺟْﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻟِﻠْﻤُﺘَّﻘِﻴﻦَ ﺇِﻣَﺎﻣًﺎ
33. Rabbana la Ghafurun shakur Our Lord is indeed Oft-Forgiving Ready to appreciate (service) [35: 34] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻟَﻐَﻔُﻮﺭٌ ﺷَﻜُﻮﺭٌ
34. Rabbana wasi’ta kulla sha’ir Rahmatanw wa ‘ilman faghfir lilladhina tabu wattaba’u sabilaka waqihim ‘adhabal-Jahiim Our Lord! Thy Reach is over all things, in Mercy and Knowledge. Forgive, then, those who turn in Repentance, and follow Thy Path; and preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire! [40:7] ﺁﻣَﻨُﻮﺍ ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺳِﻌْﺖَ ﻛُﻞَّ ﺷَﻲْﺀٍ ﺭَّﺣْﻤَﺔً ﻭَﻋِﻠْﻤًﺎ ﻓَﺎﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟِﻠَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺗَﺎﺑُﻮﺍ ﻭَﺍﺗَّﺒَﻌُﻮﺍ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻠَﻚَ ﻭَﻗِﻬِﻢْ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺏَ ﺍﻟْﺠَﺤِﻴﻢِ
35. Rabbana wa adhkhilhum Jannati ‘adninil-lati wa’attahum wa man salaha min aba’ihim wa azwajihim wa dhuriyyatihim innaka antal ‘Azizul- Hakim, waqihimus saiyi’at wa man taqis-saiyi’ati yawma’idhin faqad rahimatahu wa dhalika huwal fawzul-‘Adheem And grant, our Lord! that they enter the Gardens of Eternity, which Thou hast promised to them, and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their posterity! For Thou art (He), the Exalted in Might, Full of Wisdom. And preserve them from (all) ills; and any whom Thou dost preserve from ills that Day,- on them wilt Thou have bestowed Mercy indeed: and that will be truly (for them) the highest Achievement [40:8-9] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺃَﺩْﺧِﻠْﻬُﻢْ ﺟَﻨَّﺎﺕِ ﻋَﺪْﻥٍ ﺍﻟَّﺘِﻲ ﻭَﻋَﺪﺗَّﻬُﻢ ﻭَﻣَﻦ ﺻَﻠَﺢَ ﻣِﻦْ ﺁﺑَﺎﺋِﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﺃَﺯْﻭَﺍﺟِﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﺫُﺭِّﻳَّﺎﺗِﻬِﻢْ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺍﻟْﻌَﺰِﻳﺰُ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻜِﻴﻢُ ﻭَﻗِﻬِﻢُ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻴِّﺌَﺎﺕِ ﻭَﻣَﻦ ﺗَﻖِ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻴِّﺌَﺎﺕِ ﻳَﻮْﻣَﺌِﺬٍ ﻓَﻘَﺪْ ﺭَﺣِﻤْﺘَﻪُ ﻭَﺫَﻟِﻚَ ﻫُﻮَ ﺍﻟْﻔَﻮْﺯُ ﺍﻟْﻌَﻈِﻴﻢُ
36. Rabbana-ghfir lana wa li ‘ikhwani nalladhina sabaquna bil imani wa la taj’al fi qulubina ghillal-lilladhina amanu Our Lord! Forgive us, and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not, in our hearts, rancour (or sense of injury) against those who have believed [59:10] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺍﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻟِﺈِﺧْﻮَﺍﻧِﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺳَﺒَﻘُﻮﻧَﺎ ﺑِﺎﻟْﺈِﻳﻤَﺎﻥِ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺠْﻌَﻞْ ﻓِﻲ ﻗُﻠُﻮﺑِﻨَﺎ ﻏِﻠًّﺎ ﻟِّﻠَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺁﻣَﻨُﻮﺍ
37. Rabbana innaka Ra’ufur Rahim Our Lord! Thou art indeed Full of Kindness, Most Merciful [59:10] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺭَﺅُﻭﻑٌ ﺭَّﺣِﻴﻢٌ
38. Rabbana ‘alaika tawakkalna wa- ilaika anabna wa-ilaikal masir Our Lord! In Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) Final Goal [60:4] ﺭَّﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ﺗَﻮَﻛَّﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ﺃَﻧَﺒْﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻤَﺼِﻴﺮُ
39. Rabbana la taj’alna fitnatal lilladhina kafaru waghfir lana Rabbana innaka antal ‘Azizul-Hakim Our Lord! Make us not a (test and) trial for the Unbelievers, but forgive us, our Lord! for Thou art the Exalted in Might, the Wise [60:5] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺠْﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻓِﺘْﻨَﺔً ﻟِّﻠَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻛَﻔَﺮُﻭﺍ ﻭَﺍﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺍﻟْﻌَﺰِﻳﺰُ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻜِﻴﻢُ
40. Rabbana atmim lana nurana waighfir lana innaka ‘ala kulli shai-in qadir Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for Thou hast power over all things [66:8] ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺃَﺗْﻤِﻢْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻧُﻮﺭَﻧَﺎ ﻭَﺍﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﻛُﻞِّ ﺷَﻲْﺀٍ ﻗَﺪِﻳﺮ SALLU ALAN-NABIYIL KAREEM ﺍﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ ﺻَﻞِّ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ ﻭَﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺁﻝِ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﺻَﻠَّﻴْﺖَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢَ ﻭَﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺁﻝِ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢَ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺣَﻤِﻴﺪٌ ﻣَﺠِﻴﺪٌ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ ﺑَﺎﺭِﻙْ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ، ﻭَﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺁﻝِ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﺑَﺎﺭَﻛْﺖَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢَ ﻭَﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺁﻝِ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢَ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺣَﻤِﻴﺪٌ ﻣَﺠِﻴﺪٌ
GSEP shares with LOVE ♥, empowers with HOPE, and transforms with LEGACY (and PRAYERS).
#dua #robanna #GSEPRAYERS